E-Faktur is a feature that can be used by user to easily manage tax invoice number, tax invoice file or send tax invoice file into merchant from Faspay Billing.
To use E-Faktur user need to ensure that has been enabling E-Faktur module that accessible from Merchant Page Settings. This is a step-by-step to enabling E-Faktur module:
- 1.On Merchant Page click Settings.
- 2.Then click Faspay Billing Settings.
- 3.Next it will show Billing Settings Page, on Features tab ensure that E-Faktur Module already checked.
- 4.After that click Save.
Faspay Billing Settings
- 5.Click OK on the notification pop up. So, E-Faktur module is enabled now.
Settings Success Notification Pop Up
Faspay Billing E-Faktur now accessible on Faspay Billing → E-Faktur. This E-Faktur page contain 3 tabs menu, such as:
- 1.E-Faktur No: this menu is used to manage tax invoice serial number that will be used when user need to generate tax invoice number.
- 2.Export CSV: this menu is used to export E-Faktur CSV file.
- 3.E-Faktur Files: this menu is used to upload E-Faktur file into system or send E-Faktur file into customer by email.