Top-up E-Wallet is one of the features of Faspay SendMe (Disbursement) which serves to make it easier for merchants to add balances to their e-wallet as a means of payment using electronic money.
The following is an e-wallet top-up transfer flow on SendMe between merchants - Faspay – Bank.
Flow Transfer Top Up E-Wallet
- 1.Merchant sends a Transfer Request to the Faspay side. The Merchant hits the URL API ->
- 2.Faspay will validate the register whether the beneficiary account has registered in the Sendme account or not. If not, Faspay will automatically register the account.
- 3.Furthermore, Faspay will re-validate the Merchant on what e-wallet platform is used. (Example: OVO, GoPay, DANA, and LinkAja)
- 4.Then Faspay will forward the transfer request to the Bank
- 5.Bank will send the response back to Faspay.
- 6.Faspay will continue the transfer response to the merchant