Comment on page
Faspay Prestashop.....This is official Faspay extension for the Prestashop E-Commerece platform.
- 1.Extract the plugin prestashop-master.zip you have previously downloaded. Then Zip the folder back into faspay.zip for debit and faspaycc.zip for credit card
- 2.Go to your Prestashop administration page and go to Modules - Modules Manager menu.
- 3.Click on the Upload a module and locate the faspay.zip or faspaycc.zip file, then upload it.
- 4.Find the Faspay module in the module manager and click configure.
- Fill Merchant ID with the MID given by Faspay
- Fill Merchant Name with the Merchant name register in Faspay
- Fill Order Expired with the value you want (order in hours).
- Fill User ID with user id given from Faspay
- Fill password with the transaction password given by Faspay
- Select server Environment, Development for testing transaction, Production for real transaction.
- Select the desire payment channel on the payment gateways option
Configure Faspay module from module manager
Configure Account detail on Faspay Module
Configure Payment Channel on Faspay Module